Sunday, December 26, 2010

~christmas ornaments~

I made some cute personalized ornaments
for some of my family and friends this year.
Check them out:













They were super easy and I had so much
fun making them.
The bulbs are from Michael's craft store.
I got them 50% off ....they were .64 a piece.
I had some pictures printed at Walmart
as wallet sizes and backed the picture
with some decorative scrapbook paper I
had on hand.
Next I rolled the picture and inserted it into
the bulb, manipulating the picture as needed
with a pair of tweezers.
Now the fun part-inserting the berries,
feathers, snowflakes, etc, into the
bulb and rubbing the transfers onto the
outside of the bulbs.
These were also all things I had on hand.
The last step was to tie ribbon onto
the top of the ornament....also
used what I had on hand.
The end result....
a sentimental,
inexpensive,
personalized
gift for people I love.

3 comments:

susie said...

ADORABLE!

Tiff said...

I like the one with Grandpa, Jay D and Elliot. So cute!

BTW, I just found your blog through a link on Dawn's. :)

~Tiff

Peach said...

I LOVE this and hope I remember to do it next year.

Total Pageviews